Wood Hammer Mill Introduction
This wood hammer mill is used to crush materials into smaller and uniformed pieces by the collision between the high-speed hammer and materials. It is more suitable for milling relatively soft raw materials like tree branches, cotton stalks, corn stalks, wheat straws, etc. with diameters less than 50mm. After milled, the output size can reach a diameter of 3-5 mm, this is the elementary stage of biomass pellet production. This grinding machine we provide can be applied in various aspects. For example, it can also be used for shredding paper, milling grain, crushing large rocks, and other waste management.
Why Need A Wood Grinding Machine
Massive mechanical pressure is required to make quality wood pellets. You can therefore see that particle size here is a matter of concern. Because big particles will not bond well together with smaller particles. To make sure that the biomass sawdust is more suitable for producing high-quality pellets, you should mix wood shavings, straws, and grass in the hammer grinder to be ground into sawdust with a diameter of 3-5mm. When the diameter becomes smaller, it will increase the cohesion forces between the materials thus the finished pellet is both durable and easy to store.
Wood Grinder Working Theory
The Hammer mill is made up of various beaters which rotate at high speed in the grinding chamber. The raw material is normally fed from the feed inlet and then instantly drops into the crushing chamber where they are crushed and compressed by the beaters. Because of the speed and the number of the beaters, the materials can be crushed to fine powder within a short period. You can adjust the clearance between beaters and screens to get different sizes of sawdust.
Wood Hammer Mill Features
1. Simple structure, high efficiency, low power consumption, clean convenient operation, labor and time-saving.
2. Adopted blade cutting and high-speed airflow impacting, combines the function of double crushing, at the same time, can accomplish material sorting processing.
3. Both coarse and fine grinding can be realized in a short time.
4. The right aspiration can make materials go through the screen quickly, reducing the temperature of the grinding chamber and increasing output efficiency.
5. Screen hole size: φ1.2,φ1.5,φ2.0,φ2.5,φ3.0,φ3.5,φ4.0
Wood Hammer Mill Technical Data
|Diameter of rotor||560mm||560mm||600mm||600mm||600mm||600mm||1120mm|
|Width of chamber||360mm||400mm||300mm||450mm||600mm||750mm||400mm|
|Speed of rotor||2980r/min||2980r/min||2980r/min||2980r/min||2980r/min||2980r/min||1440r/min|
Leave A Comment