Pipe Dryer Introduction
A pipe dryer, also known as a flash dryer, is used for drying materials whose moisture content is higher than 16%. The wet biomass material like sawdust is dispersed into a stream of heated air (or gas) which conveys it through a drying duct. The wet material is dried as it is conveyed by the heat from the airstream. A biomass drying machine is suitable for drying rice husk, sawdust, wood dust, wood shavings, wood chips, branches, etc. with a diameter of less than 3mm and length of less than 5mm. The temperature of the drying machine ranges from 180℃-250℃.
Features and Advantages
1. High-quality drying results benefiting from the highly separated wet material in the pipeline
2. Large drying intensity and high thermal efficiency of 60% as drying unbound water.
3. Short drying time, drying operation can be completed instantly.
4. This pipe dryer has a simple construction and small footprint.
5. Airflow drying machine has wide application, large output, simple structure, less investment, etc.
6. Material diameter should be less than 3mm.
Airflow Wink-dry Principle
The whole dryer system consists of fan blower, motor engine, fuel boiler, steel pipe, cyclone, and air lock. Adopted with the airflow wink-dry principle and it has many advantages such as large drying intensity, short time, less consumption, simple operation and so on. It is frequently used in charcoal or briquettes production lines.
1. The machine must be grounded well.
2. Drying materials are of regular size, neither too large nor too small.
3. Check the vane of the blower to ensure smooth feeding.
The pipe dryer and rotary drum dryer are both customized according to customers’ requirements.
Pipe Dryer Parameters