Charcoal Briquette Machine Introduction
The charcoal briquette machine can press bamboo, wood, shells, straw (besides rice and wheat straw), and other waste into various shapes of solid briquettes with center holes without adding any binders. After the raw material is crushed and dried, it will be formed into biomass briquette under high pressure and temperature by our charcoal briquette machine. The color of the finished products is black outside with shiny.
Requirements of Charcoal Briquette Raw Materials
1. When using several different types of the mixture as raw material, you should fully mix them to get a high-quality biomass briquette.
2. The material size for briquette should be less than 5mm, if not, you should crush them first.
3. Moisture: 8-12%, if raw materials have high moisture content, they should be dried by an air flow drier or rotary dryer.
Charcoal Briquettes Wide Application
1. Boilers: biomass briquette can be used in the boilers of paper plants, dyeing houses, leather-making plants, food processing, oil extraction industry, solvent extraction plant, and many other industries.
2. Foundries for metal melting with the melting point less than 1000d/cel.
3. Brick Kilns for the substitute for coal.
4. Residential & Commercial Heating.
Charcoal Briquetting Process
1. Crush the raw materials (wood, wood branch, coconut shell, peanut shell, rice husk, sunflower husk).into size no bigger than 5mm.
2. Dry the biomass sawdust to 8-12%.
3. Processing loose material into solid briquettes in high pressure and temperature region by a combination of screw propellers and heating coil.
4. The shape of the briquette can be round, quadrangular, hexagonal, etc.
Charcoal Briquette Machine Working principle
The process of compaction of residues into a product of higher density than the original raw material is known as densification or briquette. The lignin content that occurs naturally in biomass is liberated under high pressure and temperature. Lignin serves as the glue in the briquetting process, thus it can bind and compress the biomass to form high-density briquettes. During this process, no binder needs to be used. So the output briquette is a type of clean and green fuel that is ideal for furnaces, boilers, and open fires.
Charcoal Briquette Machine Technical Data
|Model||Power||Output||Moisture of materials||Size of sawdust||Weight||Dimension|