Biomass Briquette Machine Introduction
The biomass briquette machine is mainly used in processing agricultural residue like straw, rice straw, peanut shell, and corn cob into solid briquettes in advanced technology. Briquetting is closely related to pelleting except that larger size stick fuel over 30mm is named briquettes. Our briquettes machine assists in clean-burning and achieves biomass resources effective utilization.
Crushing Raw Material—Drying The Sawdust–Pressing Sawdust into Briquette– Packing.
1. Crush raw materials into sawdust with dia. less than 5mm.
2. Dry raw materials to moisture less than 12%.
3. Press sawdust into a briquette under high temperature and high pressure with a sawdust briquette machine.
4. Package sawdust briquette for convenient transportation.
Biomass Briquette Press Features
1. The biomass briquette machine is of reasonable design with a simple structure, convenient operation, reliable performance, and less area coverage.
2. The automatic control of the electric heating device can regulate the material humidity and ensure a stable briquette performance.
3. The main components of the briquetting machine adopt abrasion-resistance material which has been cast with a special craft.
4. Applicable for making a variety of raw materials. (maize straw, wheat straw, cotton stalk, rice husk, peanut shell, corn cob, leaves, sawdust, etc.)
Biomass Briquettes Advantages
1. Featured by high heating value, small volume, easily combustion, convenient to store and transport.
2. Through burning experiments, the indexes of smoke dust emission, remaining ash, and other pollutants have achieved the EU standard.
3. It can totally replace wood, coal, fuel oil, liquefied petroleum gas, etc. which are widely used in home heating, cooking stoves, industrial boilers, biomass power plants, etc.
Biomass Briquette Machine Parameters
|Model||Motor power||Capacity||Briquette size||Density||Heating coil power||Raw material moisture||Raw material size||Briquette moisture|