Wide Chamber Hammer Mill Introduction
As a new type of hammer mill, the wide chamber hammer mill can be used for both common and fine grinding, especially for fine grinding of grains which are further processed into feed pellets for aquatics. It is the first choice of small and middle-sized feedstuff processing plants and factories.
Hammer Mill Features and Advantages
1. The machine shell is welded by a steel plate, and the crushing room is made of wearable materials.
2. The motor and rotor are installed in the same heavy-duty base, using a coupling direct drive.
3. The reasonable arrangement of hammers and clearance between hammers and screens ensure uniform output.
4. The second grinding design makes the output increase by 15% and ensures even particle size.
5. Optional screen size and flexible opening device.
6. Low working temperature, easy to operate and maintain.
Hammer Mill Use and Maintenance
1. Change lubrication oil regularly to make sure it operates smoothly.
2. Examine the wearing parts and change them if necessary.
3. If the main shaft rotating speed reduces, you should down-regulate the motor to regain the regulated speed.
4. Forbid metal materials like nails, and iron entering inside of the machine.
5. After grinding, the whole machine needs to be washed carefully. Cover it with a piece of tarpaulin if stored for a long time.
Wide Chamber Hammer Mill Specifications
|Grinding room width