About Water Drop Hammer Mill
This Water drop hammer mill is an ideal grinding equipment to process various grains such as corn, broomcorn, wheat, barley, bean, and ground cakes. The water drop design achieves a unique air intake way to prevent circulation during the grinding process. This feed grinder can deal with celluloses, relatively wet and oily material for fine grinding. It is widely used in various feed mills, oil plants, alcohol plants, citric acid plants, etc.
Features and Advantages
1. The grinding chamber is of tear circle design, effectively eliminating the circular flow in the grinding process and getting higher capacity.
2. Adopts thick steel material, steady and durable performance.
3. The hammers and rotors are made of wear-resistant materials.
4. Motor and rollers are installed on the same frame which makes a direct transmission.
5. The rollers can work in both directions with slight vibration.
6. Energy conservation. The electricity consumption is 5.5 kw/h, lower than the average of 6.7 kw/h.
Hammer Mill Working Principle
Raw materials are fed from the top of a matched feeder, running through feeding plates on both sides to the grinding room. Under the force of adjustable rotating hammers and friction between screen plates, raw materials are ground. Then the materials are discharged from the outlet by the push forced by air circulation.
Hammer Mill Specification
|Grinding room width||290mm||380mm||500mm|
Master Drawing of Water Drop Hammer Mill