Vibratory Sieve Introduction
The vibratory sieve is a high-efficiency sizing device, that sieves a mixture of different sizes by vibrative screen surface. This vibrating screen/sifter structured with small volume, and smooth movement, has been widely used in food, food, chemical, sugar, mining, paper, and other industries for powder and pellet material screening and grading.
Vibratory Sieve Application in Feed Pellet Production Line
1. Powder grading: secondary crushing process require screening technology. A vibrating screen can be applied in livestock and poultry feed production in form of a closed-loop. The screen residues return to the hammer mill, meanwhile undersized material falls into the stock bin.
2. Pellet material grading: people tend to adopt a large diameter of die hole in feed pellets production and then crushed them into regular size. After pellets breakage, a sieving machine will separate superfine powder and the coarse particles from the finished product for reprocessing.
Features and Advantages
1. On the principle of probability screen, makes the particles rapidly go through the screen by reasonable selecting the mesh size and screen incline angle.
2. The screen mesh is bigger than the general one, largely reducing the blockage and optimizing the screening process.
3. Screen length is shorter than ordinary sieving machine lot without affecting the classification effect.
4. Two models are available for choice.
Vibratory Sieve Parameters