About Ultra Fine Feed Hammer Mill
SWFL series ultra fine feed hammer mill is a new grinding device that applies to all sizes of feed plants. It can grind all grain products such as corn, broomcorn, wheat, rice, etc. after the sieving, iron removing, and mixing stages. The ground products can be further processed as animal feed, especially suitable for shrimp, turtles, eel, and other little animals.
Features and Advantages
1. Grinding and grading process is finished in one machine; even granularity.
2. Advanced grading device and high grading degree.
3. Equipped with many sensors, stable performance.
4. The silencer can reduce noise by a large margin.
5. Adopt high-strength alloy steel blade, wear-resistant, low investment cost.
6. Widely used in food products, chemical industry, building materials, pharmacy, and feed industry, especially in the aquacultural feed processing industry.
Hammer Mill Working Condition
This feed hammer mill should be installed in a basement or the ground floor with a temperature of -5-40℃. During the working procedure, it is matched with other equipment and composed a whole plant. A steady output voltage is necessary and a deviation of 5% is allowed. The diameter of material fed into the hammer mill should be less than 1mm, and the moisture lower than 12%.
|Feeding motor speed