SLHY Series Screw Belt Mixer Introduction
Feed mixers are used in feed mills for the mixing of feed ingredients and premixes, with efficient mixing being the key to good pelleted feed production. SLHY series screw belt mixer is a horizontal mixer featuring double rotors and is driven by a cycloidal wheel reducer. It is widely applied in the compound feed industry, food industry, chemical industry, and flour processing industry.
SLHY Series Screw Belt Mixer Features
1. Optimal design of bidirectional ribbon blades mounted on a horizontal rotor, The mixer comes with stirring gentle, high mixing uniformity, and no gravity segregation.
2. High-speed mixing, short mixing cycle about 3~6min.
3. Full-length discharging door with quick discharging and low residue. easy to operate and maintain
4. Multiple atomizing nozzles can be equipped for liquid addition.
5. Stable operation generates less wear and tear.
6. We provide a feed mixing machine made of carbon steel, stainless steel, and composite materials for your choice.
Feed Material Mixer Machine Using Cautions
1. These screw belt mixers usually discharge the mixed product from the bottom, choose a suitable valve form.
2. Input raw materials lot by lot after the mixing machine start. Full load start is easy to burn the motor.
3. Pay attention to feed intake sequences, generally input main ingredients like corn flour, and soybean powder first, and then premix.
SLHY Series Screw Belt Mixer Technical Parameter
|Model||Effective Volume||Capacity||Mixing Time||Evenness(CV%≤)||Power|
Master Drawing of Screw Belt Mixer