Rotary Sieve Introduction
Rotary Sieve is popular in cleaning and classifying raw materials or semi-finished products. This kind of animal feed sieving equipment obtains many advantages such as low energy consumption, outstanding sifting, easy operation, and less vibration and low noise.
Features and Advantages
1. Features three moving types, which are ellipse, circle, and straight line, allowing good sieving performance.
2. Belt-driven griddle plate for high balance and low noise. The end of the griddle plate is improved elastic support with less vibration;
3. Strengthened machine base ensures stable and safe operation.
4. Improved steel rope hanging structure avoids abrasion of the rope.
5. Adopts two-layer sieving frames design, three-layer one are also available.
6. The adoption of one body or combined screener cover structure guarantees lower screener cover weight, stronger rigidity, and better sealing for easy sieve change.
Rotary Sieve Application
The equipment is designed for sifting and classifying mash or pellet feed. It is also can be used for cleaning raw materials and classifying semi-finished products after secondary grinding of large and medium feed mills.
Rotary Sieve Parameters
Leave A Comment