Double-shaft Mixer Introduction and Application
SSHJ Series Double-shaft Mixer is widely used for mixing of powdery, granular, flaky and blocky materials in the industry of feed, food, chemical industry and fertilizer,etc. Mixing process play a vital role in feed pellets production for animals complete nutritional intake. This mixer with a rapid, thorough mixing principle can achieve liquid addition and quick discharge.
Feed Mixer Machine Structure
Double shaft feed mixer is designed with a horizonal seashell shape mixing cabinet. The shafts are equipped with many rotor blades. The upper part is spraying system which is suitable for mixing all kinds of light and heavy material and prevent them clotting. The discharging part is also an advantage which ensures large amount of material relieved.
Machine Features and Advantages
1.High mixing speed, uniformity and short mixing period, 30-120sec/batch.
2.High mixing evenness,CV≤5%, none gravity segregation,loading quantity vary in a large range.
3. Big door-opening discharge port ensures quick discharging with less material residues.
4. It can be fitted with compressed air cleaning system and reduces the residues to the lowest level.
5. Equipped with return air pipe, without dust leakage.
6. Customized atomizing spraying system for much evenly mixing by addition of molasses and grease.
7. Various choices of machines made of carbon steel, stainless steel and composite materials.
|Model||Effective Volume||Mixing Capacity||Mixing Time||Mixing Evenness(CV%≤)||Power|
Master Drawing of Double Shaft Mixer