Bucket Elevator Introduction
The elevator is suitable for vertical transport of products such as powder, granular and small lump materials. This bucket elevator is distinguished by high durability, safe working, and low power consumption. Its head pulley is covered with rubber for increasing friction coefficient and improving transmission efficiency. The bucket elevator is equipped with a non-return device for avoiding machines from being blocked due to power failure. Direct drive and chain drive are available for your choice. It is widely used in animal feed plants, edible oil and food processing factory, mechanical and construction material industry, grain depot, and ports.
Features and Advantages
1. Compact construction design requires a small footprint.
2. Elevator head: Head pulley covered with rubber for increasing friction coefficient and improving transmission efficiency.
3. Bucket: Adopts flange occlusion technique for high strength and good sealing performance.
4. Installed with balance pipe for balancing the pressure between two buckets.
5. Elevator tail: features new type shaft end sealing construction which avoids leakage of dust; adopts split bearing seat construction for guaranteeing the reliability of the equipment.
6. Speed detection equipment and deviation alarm device are optional as required by customers.
Bucket Elevator Parameters
|Model||Head pulley diameter(mm)||Bucket spacing(mm)||Maximum hoisting height(mm)||Capacity(ton/h)|