Ring Die Wood Pellet Machine Introduction
Ring die wood pellet machines tend to be regularly used for pellet making on a medium to large scale. The benefits of the ring die system for eliminating roller skip are reduced power consumption, extended consumable parts life, and improved pellet quality. The materials like sawdust, wood chips, wood logs, rice husk, sunflower seed shells, peanut shells, and other kinds of agricultural wastes go through crushing, drying, compression, and finally formed solid biomass pellets.
Ring Die Wood Pellet Mill Features
1. Adopt high precision gear drive. Output is 20% larger than that of belt drive.
2. Advanced bearing and oil seal guarantee an efficient and stable working process.
3. Feeding device adopts a frequency conversion motor, ensuring continuous and even feeding.
4. Different hole diameters make various sizes of pellets possible.
5. Flexible coupling shaft with a novel structure ensures a stable pelletizing process and low breakdown possibility.
6. Permanent magnet devices can remove impurities in the pelletizing process.
Wood Pellets Benefits
1. When burning, fewer ashes are reminded, air pollutants emissions are reduced and carbon-neutral without exacerbating global warming.
2. A wide range of raw materials adaptability includes wood materials, agricultural by-products, and even wood wastes from wood processing factories.
3. Regular and uniform shape, easy to ignite, high heat output, convenient to store and transport, especially suitable for the automated heating system.
4. Wood pellets can be used for home heating and industrial boilers and large power plants as well as animal bedding.
5. It is applicable for stoves, furnaces, boilers, and other heating systems.
Ring Die Wood Pellet Machine Working Principle
After the grinding and drying process, the materials will be sent into the feeding device and mixed in the conditioner. Then they are forced into the pelletizing chamber by the imperative feeder. In the chamber, materials are squeezed between the rollers and die to form cylinder shape pellets. As they are extruded, cutting knives will cut the pellets into a specified size.
Ring Die Pellet Mill for Making Wood Pellets Specifications