Floating Fish Feed Pellet Machine Introduction
Floating fish feed pellet machine regarded as an advanced single screw extruder by belt drive has won lots of popularity and is widely accepted. The extrusion of feedstocks serves the purpose of sterilization and ripening under high temperature and high pressure. It generally includes the dry type and wet type. Pellets produced by this machine are solid, water-resistant and damp-resistant.
Floating Fish Feed Pellet Machine Characteristics
1. Equipped with impeller feeder, advanced frequency convertor and magnetic device for uniform feeding and reliable operating.
2. The Reasonable combination of practical spindle bearing ensures reliable and safe operation.
3. Adjustable pellets lengths are made by changing various dies.
4. The finished pellets can keep floating for 3-15 hours without polluting to water.
5. Dry type and wet type fish feed machine for your choice. The wet type machine needs a boiler to make steam which can conduct steam to the conditioner and ripen the raw material in advance. The output is higher than the dry-type machine in the case of the same power. So the wet-type machine is more suitable for large-scale production.
Floating Fish Feed Extruder Working Principle
Extrusion can be defined as a technological process namely, forcing feed raw material in one or more of the following process conditions (such as mixing, heating, cutting, etc.) to flow through the die, making material forming or eruption gasification. Making feedstocks from the loose state into a continuously shaped dough, the resulting paste is extruded through holes in a metal plate. The diameter of the holes sets the diameter of the pellets, which can range in various different sizes.
Fish Feed Pellet Machine Specifications
|Model||Capacity||Main Power||Diameter||Cut Power||Diesel Generator Requirement|