About Flat Die Feed Pellet Machine
Designed to make animal feedstuff for pigs, chicken, rabbits, fish, shrimp, etc. electric flat die feed pellet machine can process grain products such as corn, wheat, and so on into feed pellets. The feedstock’s moisture content should be controlled by 15%. The process of pelleting consists of forcing a soft feed through holes in metal die plate to form compacted pellets which are then cut to a pre-determined size. After pressing, the pellets should be cooled before packing.
Two Pelletizing methods of Flat Die Pellet Mill
Generally, There are two basic types of flat die pellet mill, One version of the wood pellet mill has a rotating die while the other has rotating rollers that the rollers rotate to force the feedstock through the holes of the die which are then condensed into pellets. The second design is more popular and favorable for small livestock farms. Pellets produced by our machine are of good fluidity, solubility, and intensity. They are not easy to digest by animals, but are also convenient for storage and transportation.
Electric Flat Die Pellet Mill Advantages
1. Simple to operate and clean, only 1 or 2 workers are OK.
2. Spare parts are easy to change, less cost for roller and dies.
3. The pelleting process is visible, so it is convenient to solve problems in time.
4. Driven by an electric motor, the flat die pellet press is of low noise and no pollution.
Notes on Feed Pellets Processing
1. The moisture content should be controlled by 15%.
2. The pelletizing temperature should be constant about 90-95℃.
3. After pressing, the pellets should be cooled before packing and storage.
Electric Flat Die Pellet Mill for Feed Pellets
Leave A Comment